Sunday, January 22, 2012

My name is Chanel Shields.
I am from Chino Valley, Arizona, but I spend much more of my time in Prescott, so I prefer to call Prescott my hometown. I am going to Yavapai College to get my Associates of Art in Fine Arts, but my career path is to become an interior designer. I am mostly taking Biology 156 because I'm very interested in the human body and how it works, so much so that I would like to continue to take human biology and anatomy classes after taking the introductory anatomy and physiolgoy class here at YC. This class satisfies the prerequisite for the first A&P course, my science credit, and my interest. I also like tarsier monkeys (for those of you that don't know, those are the little ones with the bug eyes that take up over half the size of their heads and alien-like fingers). And the last book I read (or am currently reading because I actually don't recall the last book I read) is The Heart is a Lonely Hunter by Carson McCullers. I'm reading it because the book had special meaning in my favorite movie, A Love Song for Bobby Long.

1 comment:

  1. Yes the human bodies and the (bodies of monkeys) are truly marvelous. My daughter is an artist, and she just moved to Colorado.

    ReplyDelete